My list of forty things I’d like to attempt before I reach my 40th birthday. Should I fail to accomplish all of these goals…well, them’s the break. But hopefully I’ll have fun trying.
Start date: November 3rd, 2012
End date: November 2nd, 2015
1. Bake a cake from scratch.
2. Make a coconut cream pie for my dad.
3. Create the perfect french fry recipe.
4. Co-host a Passover seder.
5. Get a non-ugly, non-holiday themed apron.
6. Go to grad school.
7. Earn my Master’s in Human Sexuality.
8. Live in San Francisco.
9. Attend a SAR.
10. Become an AASECT certified sexuality educator.
11. Write a book.
12. Speak at a conference.
13. Run my own sexuality workshop/seminar.
14. Plant a vegetable garden.
15.Don’t kill the vegetable garden.
16. Teach The Green Bean to ride his bike without training wheels.
17. Take The Green Bean to an SF Giant’s game.
18. Take The Green Bean to lunch at Shopsy’s.
19. Run the National Capital 5K with Aaron.
20. Compete in a duathlon.
21. Go cross country skiing
22. Go downhill skking
23. Skate the length of the Rideau Canal
24. Master backwards roller skating
25. Learn to skate-jump
26. Learn to make my own burlesque costumes
27. Perform in a burlesque show outside of Ottawa
28. Take a burlesque class/workshop
29. Attend the Feminist Porn Awards in Toronto
30. Visit The Museum of Sex
31. Visit The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
32. Visit Danielle in Seattle.
33. Visit Corsica
34. Rent a cottage and relax for a week
35. Take some yoga classes
36. Organize my closet
37. Consign unwanted clothes
38. Get a pair of beautiful yellow pumps
39. Get a pair of black Mary Janes
40. Plan a celebration for my 15th wedding anniversary.