Peeps, I must apologize.
Work is kicking my ass, The Green Bean was sent home from school with a bloody face and I seemed to have developed some sort of anxiety-related insommnia (or possibly insommnia-related anxiety). I want to give you the skinny on some super-rad product, film, book but my brain is way addled, yo.
I’ll be back to my regular faves rave next week. In the meantime, funnier, smarter people than me are up to some epic awesomeness. Check out these links!
– Last week I had the…ahem…pleasure of catching a sneek preview of Sex: A Tell All Exhibit at the Science and Technology museum. This award-winning exhibition opens tomorrow for a limited engagement. I HIGHLY recommend my fellow Ottawans check it out while it’s in town!
– I am humbled by the tour de force known as Janet Mock – a writer, activist and advocate for trans women of colour. “I will never depart from my core belief that…girls like us matter.”
– The very sexy Laura Rad explains how a sexual checklist can help jumpstart a sexual negotiations with your partner.
– Are you under 30? Do you like to draw? The city of Ottawa is holding a logo contest for it’s new Sex It Smart campaign!
– Also? I do burlesque so I have an excuse to buy stuff like this!
– Hee! This video about big…shoulders…makes a fair point!
– Fashion blogger, Juanette is rockin some fierce Mother’s Day hawtness!