Over the years I’ve amassed a large collection of vibrators and each one is special in it’s own way. I’ve assured all of them that they are equally loved but secretly there one I adore most of all - The Lelo Liv.
Lelo is a Swedish manufacturer specializing in high quality vibes and other sexy things. Liv is one of Lelo’s most popular products and no wonder — this beauty is a cunt rockin’ superstar with an impressively long list of pros:
- The tapered tip is great for focused clitoral and perineal stimulation
- The long smooth shaft is great for vaginal penetration
- Forget about hunting for a fresh pack of Duracells when the mood strikes. The Liv has a rechargable battery that lasts for 4-hours.
- The variable speed control means you can enjoy anything from a gentle massage to spine rattling wanking.
- The variable pulse control lets you mix things up and experience rhytyms that the human body just can’t replicate.
- It’s quiet.
- It’s designed with non-porous silicone and high quality plastic, which makes it super easy to clean.
- It comes in three gorgeous colours – Dark pink, lime green and navy blue.
- It’s easy to hold.
- It’s got a slight curve, just like most vaginas.
- And it comes with a one year warranty!
There are a couple of cons. It doesn’t have a flared base, so it doesn’t make a great anal toy. And price-wise it’s somewhat costly at around $130 CDN. That having been said, if you have the means, this toy is worth saving your allowance for!
All of my vibrators have their own place in my nightstand and my heart. But my Lelo Liv is everything I’ve ever wanted in a vibrator and more; a marvel of engineering and supreme provider of orgasms. I can’t help but play favourites. Hopefully the other toys understand.